Tuesday, January 26, 2016

(reflect) Due January 27

How long have you spent on the homework assignments?  about 1-1.5 hours on average

Did lecture and the reading prepare you for them?  YES!
What has contributed most to your learning in this class thus far?  Trying to understand everything before coming to class
What do you think would help you learn more effectively or make the class better for you? (This can be feedback for me, or goals for yourself.)
I value reading other people's proofs the most, and seeing the approach to writing the proof and the thought process.  I learn best with examples of proofs, and trying to reason why each step was important.  I really appreciate the detailed explanations of proofs in class and reading through extra examples outside of class!!!

Thankyou!

This is my favorite math class thus far!

No comments: