Thursday, March 3, 2016

7.1 due March 4

Difficult))) (balancing time with a CS project that has taken too long and a homework load for every other class.)
Group theory looks like fun!  I don't think that anything looks hard, but when I was in the ACME version of 342 I found that  the second law of isomorphisms and the application on transformations looks a lot like the structure of groups.

I'm going to have to re-read this section to understand it better.


Reflective)))
The exam was a lot easier this time...now that I have read through the examples and had some in mind...
while studying for the exam, I read about albian groups in the properties of ring addition!!!
Happy that's over with.  Tests are fun when they aren't Computer Science exams.  Who codes without google and references...NOT ME...sorry, but blogs are for thoughts, and so I am reflectng on the semester, and what I have really learned is that I am not planning on coding for my day job...unless it is in python or R.

No comments: