Wednesday, March 9, 2016

7.3 Due March 10

Difficult)))
I struggled to understand the relevance of the Center of a Group, until I realized that it is used to form a subgroup...wasted time...that is always difficult.

...like wasting time typing up a blog and trying to find a justification of content that is deserving of points...like that is all school seems to be is a justification for points...

I hate grades...so finite and useless...also a difficult thing for me to put up with...



Reflective)))
ring, subring.  Field, subfield.  Group, Subgroup.  Larger set having properties, smaller group inherits similar properties.
Cyclic and generators are definitions that I have seen used, and had examples of before in other clases, but never understood the full application of the definition until this class...in the future, when I understand it more than after just the first reading.

No comments: